Thursday 24 January 2013

Winter Walks

Snow has visited Birmingham, and decided to stick around for a while. What a treat.
I know lots of folk find it bothersome, and inconvenient, but I love it. I love mucking around in it, watching it fall, looking at the shapes it forms, and watching how it affects everything it touches.

The last couple of days I have spent the mornings walking with Stan. Out to Highbury Park, and further to Holders' Wood. These Daphne (?) blossom looked beautiful with their icy covering.

It's been a quiet time since December. Christmas felt like being trampled by a herd of elephants, and I've been happy to potter in the studio and make plans for the coming year. There are a few prints in production, and several irons in the fire.


I even got the seed box out this morning. Sowing to commence on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment