Wednesday 3 July 2013

Studio Days

I've been working on some new prints, after a short Summer holiday. It's good to be back in the studio, and to have time to throw a few ideas around. The Summer always seems to be the best time for creating new work, as other projects seem to take a back seat for a while.

I've been adapting  a logo which I designed for a friend. I liked the end product so much that I changed it slightly to make a print design.

Here's the original logo:
and the design adapted for a screenprint:
There are 30 in the edition, and they are available for £25 each from here:
http://www.worldoffox.com/ruthgreendesign/rainandshine.htm

This afternoon I have been trying to figure out a new dog print. I was inspired by Stanley rolling around in the long grass at Highbury Park the other morning. Here's the sketch:

Should be ready before too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment